Tuesday, 11 January 2011

The human touch is what I need

For someone without a job my diary is pretty full. Oh, jobs I get to do now; collect dry cleaning, send emails, contact credit card companies, transfer money over, sort out the issue with my oyster card, buy air tickets for my brother and his wife (my brother is coming over to help me sort out my flat :-)...

I don't know about you, but in my world everybody seem to have been born in January; Snjezana on the 7th, Ankica and Brian 9th, Martin 12th, Tom 14th, Mirjana 15th, Diana 19th and Mark 31st. WOW!!! I never realised how many friends I had and all born in the month of January. No wonder my facebook number swelled to a healthy 80. OK, it is not 336 like some of my friends but I'm not ashamed to admit it - I'm being selective. There I said it.

As for my boyfriend? Telephone conversation once a day seem to do the trick for him. I wonder if I can survive another 4 or even 5 months on a diet of a daily conversations to someone on another continent? As James sings in 'Out to get you' - the human touch is what I need, what I need...


Out to get you


I'm so alone tonight
My bed feels larger than when I was small
Lost in memories
Lost in all the sheets and old pillows
So alone tonight
Miss you more than I will let you know
Miss the outline of your back
Miss you breathing down my neck
They're all out to get you
Once again they are all out to get you
Once again
Insecure, what you gonna do
Feel so small they could step on you
Called you up, answering machine
When the human touch
Is what I need

What I need(X4)
Is you
I need you
Looked in the mirror, I don't know who I am anymore
The face is familiar
But the eyes, the eyes give it all away
They're all out to get you
Once again they're all out to get you
Here they come again (X8)
Insecure what you gonna do
Feel so small they could step on you
Called you up, answering machine
When the human touch
Is what I need

What I need (X8)
Is you (X6)
If you let me breathe (X5)
They're all out to get you
Once again
To get you
Once again

No comments:

Post a Comment