Who am I kidding? We had a teeny fight last night (following which I had difficulty falling to sleep following which I woke up in the middle of the night). I wonder how would I react if we actually broke up? I'd probably be a real basket case.
But there again; would I rather be a basket case now or in a year’s time? With my biological clock ticking away, it is something I must seriously consider.
And the fight in case you are curious? Well, he asked me whether I'd like to go to Miami towards the end of February. I melted of course – it would be so cool to see Florida and Miami. No, I didn't accept although, admittedly, I was tempted. Instead, I told him I wasn't sure I'd make it to NY at all.
That send him off the rail – I could sense it in his voice. But, he was cool about it. And then, he called me first thing in the morning – his time zone.
Ah, men! Will I ever understand them?
No comments:
Post a Comment