Monday, 10 January 2011

New York, New York

My boyfriend just moved to New York. New York is ... well amazing. That was my first impression when I visited NY in October 2010. So much has been said and written about NY - you either love it or hate it. And I love it. It helps that a man I love lives there. Of course.

But that just it. He tells me he loves me but...

And, when a woman has a 'BUT' she should be careful. Very careful indeed!

So, how much should I read into his big words? It seems it is easy for some men to say 'I love you' and 'I miss you'. OK, he tells all that (and more). But what does 'I miss you' really mean? Is it a big deal that he misses me (well, he should miss me, I'm a missible kind) but I can't help feeling that it is him who chooses to miss me!

No comments:

Post a Comment