Monday, 10 January 2011

Should I stay or should I go?

You see, I lost my job in November. So, I'm not working and the prospects of finding a new job (in my profession that is) are slim to none (the government cancelled every road project it had in the pipeline which spelt disaster for anyone designing roads).

Basically, I’m living in my one bedroom flat in London, have no job and receiving £260 in job seekers allowance! And that is not even paying for my dry cleaning! OK, just joking with that one!

In plain language - nothing keeps in London since he moved to NY. I could easily rent my place out and join him. Right?

And that's where the catch is - he seems to want me there for a few days or a couple weeks between now and June - come for a long weekend he keeps asking me. I mean, what's wrong with him??? I'm in London doing nothing. I could be in NY - still doing nothing but at least being with him. Now, that would make sense - but not to my boyfriend.

So, now, I'm rightly asking myself - is this guy really into me? If he truly was would he suggest I join him?

No comments:

Post a Comment